The F2 Carbon represents race-inspired lightweight helmet technology for the masses. Based on the same platform as the Formula MX, the F2 Carbon shares many of the technological features as its predecessor, yet still carves out its own unique FLY Racing style and identity.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 and SNELL 2015
- Carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite shell. Provides superior strength while remaining extremely light.
- Dual density EPS liner – two layers of EPS, one softer one slightly harder, combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact.
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose.
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum visor screws and stainless steel rivets and D-rings for superior strength and durability.
- 3 shells and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, while also providing plenty of ventilation.
- Removable and washable interior.
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 10 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool.
- High-Flow ventilation system is designed to precisely align the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow.
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog.
- Cold weather kit, includes a breath guard and plug kit.
- Includes soft Fleece helmet bag.